1. Who am I?
2. What is really important to me/ what are my values?
3. What are my passions?
5. What am I most proud of?
6. Who and what am I truly grateful for?
7. What 5 adjectives describe me best?
8. Do I love myself (and why, or why not)?
9. Do I love other people – in a way that is meaningful to them?
10. What would my ideal self look like? (How would they be living; what would they be thinking, saying and doing?)
11. What are the most important lessons I’ve learned so far?
12. Who can I trust (and who should I NOT trust)?
13. What do I want my life to look like a year, 5 years and 10 years from now?
14. What do I need to do to make that a reality?
15. What are my goals and dreams?
16. What steps do I need to take, what obstacles do I need to overcome, what bad habits do I need to break, and what commitments do I need to make in order to realise those goals and dreams?
17. What am I running away from?
18. What do I need to work on to be the best person I can be?
19. What gives my life meaning and purpose?
20. Which 5 people do I want to spend most time with?
There are a few things you need to stop doing. Things need to change.
· Don’t forget to wake up from the day dreams. You almost didn’t this time. The most promising way to see promises broken is to plan your life. You swore to do what you want – you swore you’d never lock yourself to one idea. You almost forgot. You almost lost yourself. Come back. Don’t let that happen.
· Going off that – stop living so far in the future. For the sake of your mental health. Figure out what you’ll do today. The rest of your life will follow.
· · With those things said – stop living on other people. Don’t check your phone expecting a text. Don’t depend on other people to make you feel good. Be kind to people. Be close with people (close, but not attached. Never get attached – no one stays in any life forever).
This is hard to hear, I know. But I also know you are now in a place where you can hear it. Don’t be scared. It’s alright. You know how to be happy.
Enough is enough. Stop pursuing people that treat you like shit.
No more mind games.
You are going to be fine.